- It is the player’s responsibility to check his or her ticket to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested and has a visible bar code or serial number.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within 180 days of the last winning draw date on the ticket.
- Purchased tickets are only valid for the dates shown on the ticket.
- The ticket, not the playslip, is the only valid proof of your number selection, and it is the only valid receipt to claim a prize.
- All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the directives of the executive director of the Missouri Lottery, the rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery and the Missouri Statutes, and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same.
- Upon purchasing a ticket, the player agrees to abide by the Missouri Statutes and all rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. It is recommended that the ticket be signed at the time of purchase.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are void and will not be paid if determined stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, altered in whole or part, misregistered, defective, incomplete, printed or produced in error, multiply-printed, or if the ticket fails any of the Missouri Lottery’s confidential validation tests. Liability for void tickets is limited to replacement of the ticket or refund of sales price.
- Tickets may not be sold to or redeemed by minors under the age of 18.
- The holder of a winning ticket may win in only one prize category per $1 or 50-cent play board and shall be paid the prize in the highest category won.
Show Me Cash Game Rules
To play Show Me Cash, a player must select one play (set) of five different numbers between 1 and 39. One play costs $1. A player may select each set in one of three ways: by verbally communicating the numbers to the retailer, by completing a playslip or by requesting a “Quick Pick.” Show Me Cash is drawn daily at approximately 8:59 p.m.. The more numbers the player matches to those drawn, the more he or she wins.
How to play Show Me Cash using a playslip
- The playslip has five play boards (“A” through “E”). You may play 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 boards. A play is one board for $1. Each board contains numbers from 1 through 39.
- Select five numbers per board by placing a heavy [l] in each box, beginning with board A. If you want the terminal to randomly select the numbers for you, mark the box below “QUICK PICK.” If you make a mistake, mark the “VOID” box on that board and select your numbers on the next board.
- Use only a blue or black pen or use a pencil for marking selections; red ink will not be accepted by the terminal.
- To play your numbers for more than one drawing at a time, mark the appropriate box on the left side of the playslip under “MULTI DRAW.” This will play only your selections in boards “A” through “E” for that number of drawings.
- Show Me Cash can be played for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 14 consecutive drawings.
How to play Show Me Cash verbally
Show Me Cash may be played by making a verbal request for a ticket. The player must provide the clerk with the following information:
- The dollar amount to be played;
- The numbers to be played - either player-selected or “Quick Pick;” and
- The number of draws to be played.
Prizes are approximately 55 percent of sales. Overall chances of winning a prize are 1 in 8.77 for each $1 played.
The estimated advertised jackpot will increase at least $5,000 each drawing until won. Players matching all 5 numbers in a single line will be paid that day’s estimated advertised jackpot amount. If more than one player matches all five numbers, the estimated advertised jackpot amount for that day will be split equally among all winning tickets that matched all five numbers in a single line. The daily Show Me Cash Jackpot prize pool produced from each day’s sales will roll into the next day’s estimated advertised jackpot amount, less $1,700. The $1,700 amount will be placed into the Show Me Cash Jackpot Prize fund. The Show Me Cash Jackpot prize fund will be used to fully fund the starting $50,000 Show Me Cash minimum jackpot if proceeds from the previous day’s jackpot prize pool are less than $50,000. If proceeds from the previous day’s jackpot prize pool (after a jackpot hit) are greater than $50,000, the excess will be placed in the Show Me Cash Jackpot Prize Fund.
EZ Match Game Rules
- EZ Match is an instant-win feature associated with Show Me Cash that costs $1 per play, in addition to the cost of the Show Me Cash ticket. A player selecting EZ Match will receive five (5) EZ Match numbers printed below the Show Me Cash numbers on the ticket. All EZ Match numbers are randomly generated. If any of the EZ Match numbers matches any of the Show Me Cash numbers (regardless of order), the player instantly wins the prize amount printed next to the matched EZ Match Numbers.
- Players may play EZ Match by marking the applicable EZ Match box on the Show Me Cash playslip or by telling the retailer. Marking the EZ Match box on the playslip will add EZ Match to only the board marked.
- Each board played with EZ Match will be printed on a separate ticket. Show Me Cash tickets with the added EZ Match option will print with the Show Me Cash/EZ Match logo at the top of the ticket; the EZ Match logo will also be within the body of the ticket, with the EZ Match numbers and the amount of the prizes will be printed below the EZ Match logo. Show Me Cash tickets printed without these elements are not Show Me Cash – EZ Match tickets and are not eligible to win EZ Match prizes.
- Show Me Cash tickets with EZ Match cannot be canceled.
- The initial prizes and estimated odds of winning EZ Match are as follows: $500: 1 in 84,000; $250: 1 in 42,000; $100: 1 in 12,000; $50: 1 in 4,200; $20: 1 in 1,680; $15: 1 in 1050; $10: 1 in 131.25; $5: 1 in 300; $4: 1 in 80; $3: 1 in 14.19; and $2: 1 in 9.42. Overall chances of winning a prize are 1 in 4.95.
- The EZ Match prize structure will be replenished automatically when the top-tier prize is exhausted.
- A winning EZ Match play can be cashed at any Missouri Lottery retail location either before or after the Show Me Cash drawing. If the EZ Match play is cashed prior to the Show Me Cash drawing, an exchange ticket will print for the upcoming drawing, just like when a multi-draw Show Me Cash winning ticket is cashed before all the drawings have occurred. If a winning EZ Match play is cashed after the Show Me Cash drawing has occurred, and wins on both the EZ Match wager and the Show Me Cash drawing, the prizes will be added together and paid in one lump sum.
- EZ Match prizes can be claimed up to 180 days from the Show Me Cash draw date on which the EZ Match wager was originally purchased.
All Draw Games are available for purchase from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. (Club Keno until 1:52 a.m.) seven days a week at any Draw Games retailer, except during Draw Breaks.
The process of selecting winning numbers for each game is referred to as a “Drawing” or “Draw.” A “Draw Break” is when sales are suspended for a particular game so that the wagers for that “Drawing” may be balanced and the winning numbers drawn. The draw breaks for each game are listed below:
|Pick 3, Pick 4
12:45 p.m. – 12:59 p.m. & 8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily
|Show Me Cash
8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily
8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday
8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday
8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Tuesday and Friday
Every 4 minutes starting at 5 a.m. each day
How to Check Your Numbers
- Watch the televised drawing on your local Lottery station or check local newspapers or radio stations.
- Check with your Lottery retailer for the winning numbers. Request a winning numbers report or check tickets at a Check-A-Ticket machine.
- Visiting the Winning Numbers page on this website.
- Subscribe to the Lottery’s FREE daily Winning Numbers email newsletter.
- Call the Lottery hot line nearest you to hear a recorded message of the current winning numbers:
Jefferson City – (573) 751-1111
Kansas City – (816) 795-0203
Springfield – (417) 888-4271
St. Louis – (314) 340-5805
- Visit the nearest Lottery regional office in Jefferson City, St. Louis, Springfield or Kansas City.
- Request numbers by postal mail or e-mail.
Send appropriate return postage to:
P.O. Box 1603
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1603
Comprehensive list: 11 first-class postage stamps
Current-year List: One first-class postage stamp
Request an email attachment of these lists at email@example.com.
- Sign up through the My Lottery Players Club to receive Winning Numbers free via text messaging.
How to Claim Your Prize
Claim winning tickets up to and including $600 at any Draw Games retail location.
Claim winning tickets of more than $600 at Missouri Lottery redemption centers or by mailing in your ticket with a completed claim form. A claim form must accompany winning tickets of more than $600. A claim form is available at any Lottery retailer or here on our website.
- The claimant's name, address, telephone number and signature must be on the back of the ticket.
- The Lottery suggests that the claimant makes and retains a photocopy of both the front and back of the ticket for their personal records.
- If the prize is more than $600, a completed claim form, which is available from a Lottery retailer, at Lottery regional offices or through the Lottery’s Web site, must accompany the ticket. A copy of the completed claim form should be made and retained by the claimant.
- The claim form and original ticket should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777