To play Powerball:
- Select five different numbers from 1 to 69 and mark them on the playslip.
- Then choose the Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Quick Pick: Use Quick Pick ("QP") to allow the computer to choose your numbers randomly.
- Multi-Draw: Play the same numbers for up to 15 consecutive drawings by selecting "MULTI DRAW." Powerball can be played for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 15 consecutive drawings.
- Power Play©: For an extra $1 per play, Power Play is a special feature that allows a winner to increase the original prize amount by 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 TIMES.
$2 for one base play
Wednesday and Saturday, 9:59 p.m. Central Time
No Ticket Sales:
Wednesday and Saturday, 8:59 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 2-5 a.m. daily.
See full game page at MOLottery.com.