Pick 3 is a twice-daily cash Draw Game that offers several ways to play and win up to $600 cash!
To play Pick 3:
- Pick three numbers between 0 and 9 and mark them on the Pick 3 playslip.
- Then select the play amount.
- Quick Pick: Use Quick Pick ("QP") to allow the computer to choose your numbers randomly.
- Play Types: Decide the order of your numbers match.
- Straight: Match your numbers in exact order as drawn.
- Box: Match your numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box: Match your numbers in exact order or any order.
- Front Pair: Match the first two digits in exact order.
- Back Pair: Match the last two digits in exact order.
- Combo: Gives you all possible three-number combinations of the chosen numbers for an exact-order win.
- 1-Off: Win if your numbers are 1-Off the winning numbers drawn.
- Midday, Evening or Both: Select "Midday," "Evening" or "Both" depending on the drawing(s) for which you want your play to be eligible.
- Multi-Draw: Play the same numbers for up to 14 consecutive drawings (Midday OR Evening) by selecting "MULTI DRAW."
- EZ Match: If the EZ Match option is chosen, three EZ Match numbers will print on the Pick 3 ticket below the Pick 3 numbers. If any of the EZ Match numbers match the selected Pick 3 numbers (regardless of order), you'll instantly win the prize amount printed next to the matched EZ Match numbers. EZ Match costs an additional $1 per play.
50 cents or $1, per base play.
Daily at 12:45 p.m. and 8:59 p.m.
No Ticket Sales:
12:45 to 12:59 p.m. daily, 8:59 to 9:15 p.m. daily, and 2-5 a.m. daily.
See full game page at MOLottery.com.